- Landlord Services
- Financial Services
- Customer Feedback
- Contact Us
Why choose Curtis & Bains?
From their conveniently located office on Manchester’s busy Deansgate, Curtis & Bains work to meet the needs of their customers and can match you with a property for sale in Manchester. That’s why they have long opening hours 7 days a week, selling properties in and around Manchester city centre and its surrounding districts.
Curtis & Bains give you:
• A large selection of available Manchester properties on the website updated daily. You are sure to find the perfect property with Curtis & Bains.
• Long opening hours and flexbile viewing appointments to meet your needs.
• Friendly, approachable, experienced sales team.
• Email, text and phone updates of new properties, it is their aim to constantly keep in contact with you.
• A fleet of instantly recognisable modern vehicles to drive you around the city if you don’t know the area that well.
• Curtis & Bains offer you access to comprehensive financial and legal advice
• Curtis & Bains can provide you with preferential conveyancing rates and advice from local well established solicitors.
Within our database of properties, we showcase a vast array of flats and
houses in Manchester
city centre and its surroudning districts
that range in size, style and location. Whether you are a first time buyer or experienced within the property market, we can shape our buying service to fit around your own personal requirements. We work around your desired timescales and can apply your preferences to find a home that you will be delighted about living in.
We understand how buying a house can be an overwhelming experience and we want you to be in a suitable position to make the correct decisions on your new home. As well as set you up with a variety of Manchester properties for you to view, we can offer support on the viewings, finances and other aspects that you need support with.
Our Manchester City office is ideally located to allow easy access for you to visit us and it also resides within a reasonable distance to all of our listed homes. We feel it is important to be accessible to our clients and we want you to feel secure in the knowledge that your property purchase is in safe hands. If you are looking for your dream property in Manchester city centre, you can contact us by phone, email or visit our office for a discussion with a qualified member of staff.