- Landlord Services
- Financial Services
- Customer Feedback
- Contact Us
Why choose Curtis & Bains?
• Prime Deansgate location capturing a constant audience for your property.
• Extended opening hours & evening viewings.
• Extensive internet advertising giving your property maximum exposure including Rightmove, Property Finder, Vebra, Find A Property and many more.
• Weekly advertising in Manchester’s largest property publication Manchester Evening News and Urban Life.
• Large database of pre-qualified HOT BUYERS.
• Regular updates advice and feedback.
• Experienced, knowledgeable, well established Sales Team.
• Pro-Active sales approach.
• Preferential solicitor rates.
• All offers are fully qualified by an independent mortgage advisor
Within our database of properties, we showcase a vast array of flats and houses for sale in Manchester city centre and it's surrounding districts that range in size, style and location. Whether you are a first time buyer or experienced within the property market, we can shape our buying service to fit around your own personal requirements. We work around your desired timescales and can apply your preferences to find a home that you will be delighted about living in.
We understand how buying a house can be an overwhelming experience and we want you to be in a suitable position to make the correct decisions on your new home. As well as set you up with a variety of Manchester properties for you to view, we can offer support on the viewings, finances and other aspects that you need support with.
Our Manchester City office is ideally located to allow easy access for you to visit us and it also resides within a reasonable distance to all of our listed homes. We feel it is important to be accessible to our clients and we want you to feel secure in the knowledge that your property purchase is in safe hands. If you are looking for your dream property in Manchester city centre, you can contact us by phone, email or visit our office for a discussion with a qualified member of staff.
Click here for a free market appraisal